Thursday, March 13, 2014

Writing By The Lamplight.

I think the reason why most people, myself included, prefer to write at night is because that's when it's most peaceful. When we're winding down from the day we've had and are just relaxing in our 'me-time'. How our day went is surely reflected in our writing even if we're not writing a journal entry. I keep a journal as well as write just because I like it. It's not an everyday journal, more like every couple of days I write something interesting that has happened like an event or a trip. Lately though my journal has been empty because blogging takes up a lot of my writing time.


Writing at night also makes me calmer and really helps untangle the mess in my mind. I sleep better on days that I've spent writing and even better when at night, the last thing I do is write. Tonight is definitely one of those nights. My pen keeps falling out of my fingers and I've dozed off twice. Off I go then. Good night.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment