Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Strawberry Picking.

STRAWBERRY PICKING. 


Last Sunday, a family member arranged a spring picnic of sorts in this strawberry farm near her town. I, along with a couple of my cousins, got on a road trip to go strawberry picking. What an experience!




There were rows upon rows of patches like this spread out with strawberries laid out for picking.



The strawberries looked so pretty, lying there, just waiting to be plucked and devoured. The taste! The taste was so amazing and I think I might've had over a hundred. Oops. 


I found the perfect strawberry and had to have its picture of taken.


 Some of the strawberries I picked before I munched on them. Yum!


I have to end this post by this picture of these mini strawberries I found. I saved them for last and they were delish!

Overall. It was an amazing day and I had wayyy too much fun! Strawberries being my favorite fruit, this trip easily became my favorite picnic ever.

As always, thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment