Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Clicks - February

Even though February is just two days short of a normal month, it feels like ten days long. And because I was traveling during this month I had very little time to take pictures. Oh well. Here we go!

Random Clicks Of February.

The start of the trip with my OOTD. Comfy shoes, jeans, one of my favourite tees, and a comfy sweater. This outfit screams casual and it is my to go. 




Went to this Cafe called the Coffee, Tea and Company for breakfast. I got these amazing chocolate banana waffles. Heart shaped waffles topped with yummy Nutella. SOOO GOOD!




This picture shows my love for chocolate as well as books. The chocolate obviously is Toblerone and the book is 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by 'Khaled Hosseni'.




A pretty purse-seat that I saw at a store in the mall. It looked so elegant sitting there that I had to take a picture. 


PS : All pictures taken by me and posted on my personal instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment