Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trust Issues.

Lately I've been feeling very confused and puzzled when it comes to people and who they are and what they mean to me. I've seen so many versions of people I don't know which one to believe to be the real one. And in turn I've realized that I've separated myself into different versions too. When I meet someone I show them my happiest side. The fun, carefree, easygoing girl with no worries in the world. But I can't help it when they lodge themselves into my cracks and unravel the real me. I unintentionally show them glimpses of my true self and they reel me in. I think I'm being very smart not letting them in but they're already there lodged deep in my heart and I realize this fact too late. When they've already damaged me. Already broken the trust I've given them. Scarred me so bad that I flinch away from trusting the next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment