Thursday, February 13, 2014

Random Chat.

I have recently realized that my writing, well most of it anyway, is sad and depressing. I intend to change that and write about rainbows and sunshine today. Hmm. Here we go.


Let's start with something that I'm grateful for : being able to write. There are some people who express themselves by their actions, some who choose to do it by their voice and others who use words. I, obviously, fall into the last category. Words are my reprieve when the days become too long and the feelings inside of me are about ready to burst. Then I turn to my pen, and the ink leaks out of them without me realizing it. I prefer to write longhand. It gives me more control and I feel like I am getting somewhere. Although it sure is a pain sometimes to transfer my stuff to the computer.


I'm not the kind of girl who always has her nose buried into her notebook, hand scribbling wildly almost tearing through the pages. But I do like to sometimes cut myself off from the world, curl up on my most comfortable couch and write (or read...it depends). Somedays I prefer my own company over others.


My words would probably tell you more about me than anything else. If I write something specially for someone, then that person better cherish it because I cared enough to write for them.


Let me just say that reading something written from the heart can give you a tiny glimpse into a person's soul.
More people need to realize this and maybe next time they see someone writing in a notebook or typing away at their computer, they won't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment