Monday, January 20, 2014

What hurts me the most...

For me, the thing that hurts me the most is when the person doing the hurting is unaware of it. Here I am, blaming this person for something, that according to them, they didn't even do. A crime that they didn't commit. I might've felt it so hard that it brought me down. Changed the way I feel about them. But there they are. Totally unaware. Oblivious to the way my heart has been trampled on. The question arises. Will they ever realize? Will they ever ask me if what happened to me, what changed me, was their fault? If that silly comment, that ignorant joke, left me scarred? Probably not. But then it's their own fault that they lost someone who could've climbed mountains for them.  Someone who truly loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment