Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bedside Stack. #1

Beside my bed, I always always keep a stack of books. Usually it's three or more. The stack includes : a book I love, a book I recently finished, a book I'm currently reading and one that I hope to read next.

Book I love - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

This book is one that made me realize a lot of things. Good things. As well as bad. GO READ IT!

Book I recently finished - The Book of Tomorrow by Cecilia Ahern

A quick read. Not too bad. Nothing special. A nice thumbs up!

Book I'm currently reading - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I've been rereading this amazing piece of art and reminiscing about the first time I read it. I JUST LOVE THIS BOOK!

Book to be read - A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

I've read The Kite Runner by this amazing author. He has the power to move you with words. I cannot wait to pick this up as soon as I finish The Book Thief.

So there you go. My bedside stack of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment