Friday, January 10, 2014

25 Random Facts About Me!

1) Writing is my passion, as you can tell by the content of this blog.
2) I have an obsession with even numbers. I like keeping things even, like the volume on my tv, the number of sweets I eat etc
3) I love reading. DUH.
4) <--- lucky and favourite number.
5) I trust easily but don't share a lot with anyone.
6) Fave fruit : Strawberry.
7) My goal this year is to read 100 books. I'm on track at the moment.
8) I have an unhealthy obsession with Nutella and Peanut Butter.
9) I love Rawan. DUH.
10) I love baking and not to brag but I'm pretty good at it.
11) I have tons of makeup and love to experiment with it.
12) I have a large pile of autograph diaries, journals, cards, slam books and pretty notebooks.
13) I'm pretty blunt. I'm not mean but would probably unintentionally hurt your feelings with my honesty.
14) Fave animal : Cat. But I've never had one cause my mom's allergic.
15) I just moved to a different country. Away from my family. To an uncle's house.
16) Instagram is my favorite social platform.
17) At my old school I took part in tons of school programs. I've hosted shows/debates, arranged parties, done speeches, and also taken part as a debater.
18) I'm a proud Swiftie.
19) Chocoholic and die hard coffee fan.
20) I'm very sentimental and keep trinkets and souvenirs from trips and special occasion.
21) I've always wanted to learn to play the piano.
22) Fave TV show : The Vampire Diaries.
23) I hope to find someone someday who understands me and loves me for who I am.
24) I don't believe in love at first sight.
25) My goal in life is to be independent and always be able to provide for myself.

You know me a bit better now!
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment