Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bedside Stack #2

Another bedside table stack! Here's what I've been reading and loving lately. Enjoy!


Book I love - The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni

This book is a masterpiece. So soo amazing. One of the few books which actually 'move you'. Shows the horrible realities that people have endured and is painfully beautiful.

Book I recently finished - Room by Emma Donoghue

I picked this book up just because it was lonely in the bookstore. Excellent excuse I know. :P Anyways this is a very good book and a must read as it was soo beautifully written and so unique.

Book I'm currently reading - Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson

I normally don't read Christmas books but just got this on a whim. A quick fun read following three stories which overlap and end on a sweet note at the end.

Book to be read - Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

So I have this pet peeve when I can't read the book when I've watched the movie. I've heard that the movie of this book is good so thought I should try the book out first. EXCITED.

2 comments:

  1. There are some great books in here, happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup there aree!! :) I'm always looking for more. Do you recommend any?

      Delete